[S]ilent [K]ill [G]aming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
[S]ilent [K]ill [G]aming

The Official Home of SKG

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RECRUITS POST HERE!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SKG BloodSimple
Junior Stalker
Junior Stalker
SKG BloodSimple

Male
Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-09-10

RECRUITS POST HERE!! Empty
PostSubject: RECRUITS POST HERE!!   RECRUITS POST HERE!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 1:24 pm

This thread is for keeping track of recruits who were recruited specifically for the extreme battalion.

all recruits must sign in here in the following format:

XBL gamertag:
Name:
Did you read the Heirarchy, Rules, and the Code of Conduct? Do you agree to follow them?:
Member who recruited you:

This thread is not for your life story! If you wish to introduce yourself please go here to the introductions thread.
If you do not post in the format listed above you will be forced to edit your post until it is correct before you can be promoted to private. Also your user name MUST match your xboxlive gamertag, if it doesn't I will edit it for you and send you a msg on XBL informing you of the change. (please note your password will be the same) - Edited by Faust
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cbroome
utroxs2012
Community Noob
Community Noob

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-09-16

PostSubject: Re: RECRUITS POST HERE!!   RECRUITS POST HERE!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 11:59 pm

XBL gamertag: xRDx GODLY
Name: Morgan
Games played: Halo3/COD$
Did you read the Heirarchy, Rules, and the Code of Conduct? Do you agree to follow them?: yes (if not, read them when they are posted)
Member who recruited you: SKG Element XV

This is the only time I will edit a recruits post, since I forgot to inform Bloodsimple to include a link to the introductions thread and let everyone know that you cannot post anything else in here but the required information. -Faust
Back to top Go down
xmayorAdamWestx
Community Noob
Community Noob

Male
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-09-17

PostSubject: Re: RECRUITS POST HERE!!   RECRUITS POST HERE!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 11:56 pm

XBL gamertag: xmayoradamwestx
Name: Adam
Games played: Halo3, Cod4, Gears of war
Did you read the Heirarchy, Rules, and the Code of Conduct? Do you agree to follow them?: yes
Member who recruited you: SKG Element XV
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RECRUITS POST HERE!!   RECRUITS POST HERE!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RECRUITS POST HERE!!
Page 1 of 1