[S]ilent [K]ill [G]aming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
[S]ilent [K]ill [G]aming

The Official Home of SKG

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Emergency Leadership Meeting

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SKG Faust
Visitor
Visitor
SKG Faust

Male
Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Emergency Leadership Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Emergency Leadership Meeting   Emergency Leadership Meeting Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 1:05 am

Tomorrow there will be another emergency leadership meeting. This meeting will discuss rising issues and my possible retirement from the SKG community. Leadership meetings are for everone ranked General or above, and is bottomline mandatory (no exceptions). Again the meeting will be tomorrow Thursday September 25th at 8pm eastern time on Halo3. I will be inviting everyone who needs to be at the meeting so look for the invite.

Also do not bother posting in this thread unless you are to attend the meeting tomorrow, and do not message me in any way here on the forums or on XBL asking me about the meeting or the fact that I might leave the community.
Back to top Go down
SKG BloodSimple
Junior Stalker
Junior Stalker
SKG BloodSimple

Male
Number of posts : 55

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Leadership Meeting   Emergency Leadership Meeting Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 1:27 am

you cant have a leadership meeting the same time as my battalion meeting
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cbroome
SKG Faust
Visitor
Visitor
SKG Faust

Male
Number of posts : 18

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Leadership Meeting   Emergency Leadership Meeting Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 1:30 am

Well this takes priority over your battalion meeting, push it back, have josh run it while you at the leadership meeting, or hold it another day. As I already stated this is mandatory.
Back to top Go down
SKG Element
Vanguard
SKG Element

Male
Number of posts : 69

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Leadership Meeting   Emergency Leadership Meeting Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 6:50 pm

Dont you dare tell him what to do with his battalion
Back to top Go down
SKG InSaNiTy XV
Vanguard
SKG InSaNiTy XV

Male
Number of posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Leadership Meeting   Emergency Leadership Meeting Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 8:58 pm

Dont you dare talk to him that way
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hooverlax05
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Leadership Meeting   Emergency Leadership Meeting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Emergency Leadership Meeting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[S]ilent [K]ill [G]aming :: News and Announcements-
Jump to: